From this page you can access all our available TME interactive lesson software without charge. Each lesson that we have on TME lite is available either as an online viewable lesson, or a downloadable, offline viewable lesson.
To use TME lite, you must do the following.
- Please register.
- Change your password to something more memorable using this form.
- Login and choose from the list of languages on the right.
- Click the relevant link to either view the lesson online or download an offline-playable version to your computer.
How to play downloaded lessons
If using .zip
- Unzip lesson to an appropriate place on your computer.
- Open the lesson folder
- Double click on the file labelled ‘index.htm’
- It will then play locally in your internet browser.
If using .exe
- Double click on the downloaded .exe
- It will then install the lesson on the computer and place a launcher on your desktop
- Double click the launcher on the desktop to play the lesson locally in your browser.
Please note that some of the lessons have content that may not be suitable for young children and some audiences. These lessons are marked with a red warning triangle.
The software plays on many recent web browsers and computer or mobile phone platforms, but not all.
If you find you have no sound, check that you have the latest version of your browser, or try using Firefox.
For more information: The lesson should play on any HTML5 compatible browser (such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome,...), and on phones running Android 3 (Honeycomb) and higher. It does not currently play on iPad or iPhone.
The lesson should play on any HTML5 compatible browser (such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome,...), and on phones running Android 3 (Honeycomb) and higher. It does not currently play on iPad or iPhone.